No results for ''
- "she does an amazing amount of work"
- "the dog was capable of astonishing tricks"
Inspiring awe or admiration or wonder.
- "New York is an amazing city"
- "the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring sight"
- "the awesome complexity of the universe"
- "this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath"- Melville; "Westminster Hall's awing majesty, so vast, so high, so silent"
Causing amazement; very wonderful; as, amazing grace.
Power Thesaurus © 2018