No results for ''
Characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features.
- "a negative outlook on life"
- "a colorless negative personality"
- "a negative evaluation"
- "a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
Expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial.
A reply of denial.
- "he answered in the negative"
Having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant.
- "ran a negative campaign"
- "delinquents retarded by their negative outlook on life"
A piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed.
Not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition.
- "the HIV test was negative"
Reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive.
- "negative interest rates"
Less than zero.
- "a negative number"
Designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions.
- "negative criticism"
Denying; implying, containing or asserting denial, negation or refusal; returning the answer no to an inquiry or request; refusing assent; as, a negative answer; a negative opinion; -- opposed to affirmative.